Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu

Showing 4 responses by mdp632

bo, are you referring to Silver or Cooper AQ Cables? I've had great success with their cooper stuff but, can't make a direct comparison to MIT.
@dave_b What AQ cables did you compare to MIT? I'm also an AQ user (Cooper Cables) and now after reading this thread I'm curious about MIT.  
@dave_b Thanks.  Do you feel that one needs to have a complete loom of MIT (Interconnects and Speaker ) to hear the full benefit? Or if try the speaker cables first that would be sufficient? Also, compared to AQ with their DBS technology.  Do modern MIT cables/interconnects have a similar low noise floor?
@dave_b Wow.  These look like very impressive cables.  So MIT has two different lines for retail and online sales?  After reading these thread I'm now curious about trying MIT speaker cables.