Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
one thing to keep in mind is that audiogon, as opposed to ebay or craigslist, is a narrower, more selective pool of buyers--i.e. your potential audience is much smaller, which logically means it might take a little longer to sell (also you're also a new seller, which makes potential buyers more wary). that said, if you're getting a fair number of watchers but no offers after three weeks or so, i'd rethink the list price. personally, i've never been one of those guys that is willing to wait a year to get what he thinks is the right price--if i'm that attached to a piece i wouldn't list it in the first place.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Whether it’s a house a car etc.,  the acceptable price it’s always determined by the market no matter what you think it’s worth. 
@afisher I'm shocked, shocked! How long has buying and selling worked this way? ;-)