scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
Non slippery? My comments are the only ones that aren’t slippery. Maybe if you tried speaking plain English someone could respond. Who knows?

Plain English has no chance. Complex English does. Except it has to be pursued by the reader to the ends of their own psychological limits.... otherwise nothing comes through. Ie, one has to elevate themselves to the question and answer set. It is already as simplified as it can be and that is noted to be quite ineffective. Questions and answers equal one another.

And the answer to the question is complex and defeats most people's ideas on their fundamentals of reality and what they are - what this place is.

Which is already a complex enough statement to have someone come along and post a ridiculing stab in the back bit directed right at me. Just so their mind does not have to do anything that threatens their comforts in knowing who and what they are. Like I note you have already done, for whatever given reason, be it ignorance or determined act..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, just to allow myself to be ridiculed and stabbed at again, for a few more posts or in some other thread I may contribute to...:

A simple way to discern the final answer on the objectivity front, is...: God, or the universe, if you will... can both prove and disprove it’s own existence and both conditions are scientifically valid and true. Simultaneously.

The data set is many thousands of pages deep, in it’s entirety, and many studies and a few meta studies deep. Then the emergent physics that says the same. The problem is not the data, is the complexity of the persons involved in it’s understanding... in their given ’life’.

It’s not something I came up with. Or that I promote openly... as too many people will run at it as if it is a windmill they need to charge and attack/kill.

It is forums that we are communicating on or via.. We’re dealing with individualized cases of crowd psychosis that tend to be applied in Machiavellian fashion. There’s no possible form a win for anyone, here.
I always knew you were a man of reason (and ♡). Now let’s debunk together
the superiority of some audio cables myth.
Nugat out.
🎤
You are obviously a person of considerable taste and perception. Take two placebos and call me in the morning.