Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I still enjoy the sound of my MB-25's after almost a year since I purchased them. As a former owner of Maggie and Martin Logan speakers, the best I could describe the MB-2.5's sound is they sound like like a pair of Maggie's plus some quality bass. They need a bigger space than a bed room for sure, they need to be placed carefully, they are power hungry, they like quality source and cables, room treatment is almost a must-do, they need at least 100 hrs or more to break in. But they are also very rewarding once you have everything in order. I could understand why there are so many low-hour MB-2.5's for sale on Audiogon. Because these speakers sound HORRIBLE before they are broken in and they are not the easiest speakers to deal with.  

I totally agree..Ive had mine for maybe 10 months and they sound even better then they did at 6 months.Plus what I really really like is unlike the Raidho line which looses its value about every 6 months when they change the line,my 2.5 are basically worth what I paid for them new..
Going to add a review of the MB3.5s shortly. But. I thought I made a mistake when i bought them. Or so I thought. Sounded terrible. Raidho pedigree yes, sound, no. However, I gave the speakers to my kids for their gaming system. Well, a few months later I went to the basement and had I difficult time understanding what i was hearing. They were a whole different speaker. Detailed, transparent, AND,.....when I put them back into my rig, the power needed to drive them had decreased substantially. I run the BMC CS2 integrated, a high power high resolution amp. THIS was a mini Raidho, they were far closer to my D3s then not, but on micro scale. In no way to they compete with any Raidho speaker, but they are glorious in their own right.Don't get buried in worrying about the "Raidho sound." I believe that to many people give up on these to soon. I suspect now that 500-600 hours of break in are needed. Remember, a speaker breaks in at the spider, not the cones, and the electronics of the cross-over are broken in at about 75 hrs. My thoughts on these have completely changed, and NOW I feel a made a great move in buying these.