Sansui AU-111 vacuum tube amplifier

I am interested in the vintage Sansui AU-111 integrated vacuum tube amplifier. I know it was reissued in 1999 and is currently very rare. Could anyone tell me whether it can be reissued again? Is it possible to custom-make this amplifier in the US or Japan using ex-Sansui engineers and technicians?

I will appreciate your opinion and recommendation.
transl

Showing 1 response by ncridgerunner

I have a Sansui AU-111 purchased while in the Navy on Guam in 1968. I still have it, and I don't think there is enough money to make me part with it.  I am a electronic tech, and have been servicing all types of electronic devices for more than 50 years, and have never heard a better warmer, richer, or more accurate sound than from the AU-111.  I completely restored it, replacing ALL capacitors, balanced the 6l6GC plate current, etc.  It is in immaculate condition both visually and technically, not a blemish on cabinet or interior.  Have it paired with Polk SDA II speakers.  I was also was able to obtain a pair of original A-603 MC transformers from one of the Sansui officials who had a lot of original parts  purchased from Sansui when they shut down operations.  He was living in Michigan when I located him.  I have the original manual, service manual, and a second manual I found on ebay a few years ago. 
Just thought I would add my opinion to the postings.  This is my first post.ncridgerunner