San Jose CA

Is there anyone in the San Jose area who would be interested in forming a new audio club? I live in Willow Glen. .
128x128mikeba316

Showing 5 responses by mikeba316

Kenlim,

Hopefully more will chime in eventually. I'll message you and we can get each other's contact info. I did come across another guy, but he's more of a headphone guy. But he's still interested in listening to other systems.
Hey guys,

This COVID thing has really put a damper on community building, but when things clear up a little more, I'll reach out again and hopefully get a group together!

Awesome! It sounds like we have enough people interested. Is COVID behind us or should we wait a bit longer?

Jeffseight,

I did just join the AF at the encouragement of a member friend. I just posted my system there in the forum section. I hope to hear some other systems local to me and have others hear my system as well, but that might be in "awhile" cause I just installed a bunch of Furutech GTX NCF Rhodium plated outlets and its gonna be some time until they burn in. They are a bit bright in the upper frequencies currently....I hope they smooth out some!