Sam here and l just made a new discovry.

O.k this indirectly relates to music as i'm using frequencies.Using my multimeter on the hertz setting i discovered that canned food no matter what it is always measures at 0 hz and 0 hz means the food is dead and when i test fresh organic produce it measures between 20 and 25 hz and is alive, so i used my tone generator set at 20 hz using a clip running from the tone generator and clipped onto the metal lip of the canned good for 1 minute and take a second reading with the multimeter and now the food measures at 20 hz the same as the fresh organic produce even though the food has been sitting in a can for a year.This may be nothing however it may be something.
guitarsam
Actually Sam I am watching that series on Netflix right now.
It’s called The Travellers.

Does explain a lot.....
Have you tried dried foods like beans, herbs and spices?  How about dehydrated fruit?  Yogurt?  It's still living as it has cultures in it.  What about nuts?   They'd fit right in...
As we say in the world of Linux, you can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish.
You Can Tune a Fish But You Can't Tuna Piano.

Nice studio album by Reo Speedwagon.

Well at least we managed to get this thread tuned to a music item.....
I just ordered a tone generator and high end digital volt meter to test cans of cat food. I want only the best food for my kitty. Is there a Hertz reference for cat food somewhere that I can download? Or will I be actually making THE reference research paper?