Roon/Qobuz lost 7000 files

I have an Innuous Zenith 3 using Roon/Qobuz/Tidal (haven’t upgraded yet to the new Innuous os). A couple of days ago, the number of saved albums on Roon suddenly dropped from 13000+ to 6000+.  As far as I can tell the missing albums are from Qobuz.  It took me hours and hours to find and save all these albums.  I backed up my Zenith on an external hard drive but Roon isn’t backed up because it doesn’t recognize my external hard drive—only recognizes Dropbox which I haven’t used because it’s expensive to subscribe.  I’ve contacted Roon and Qobuz but so far they haven’t offered a solution.  I’ve read on various message boards that others have experienced the same problem.  If anyone has any advice, I’d greatly appreciate it.
wolverine1
Post removed 
I'm not sure what you mean by saved albums on Qobuz? Do you mean albums you favorited?
Last night, I lost 2000 more albums in my Roon library.  I use Roon/Tidal/Qobuz extensively but I can’t keep losing albums.  Roon tech support is trying to figure out what’s happening. Does anyone know of a good independent consultant with expertise in Roon/Tidal/Qobuz?  Of course, I would pay. I really need someone to help.  I have a good computer consultant but he’s not that familiar with these programs. I’m in the Bay area but it could be done remotely.
I use Roon with tidal and qobuz, never any issues. Make sure you have latest updates with each. You can also save playlists and favorites, import and export them from various applications with Soundiiz. This is what I use to transfer playlists from Tidal to Qobuz.
Sns-you are lucky…so far. I could have said the same a couple of weeks ago.  There is definitely a problem with Qobuz.
I don't use Roon, but do have a Qobuz subscription. I use "Favorites" a lot and have only ever "lost" two albums. One was Mark Knopler "Privateering" which is now limited to 30 second tracks after originally being fully available. That's a copyright issue with the album label.  

The other was Patricia O'Callaghan's album "Real Emotional Girl" which had originally been miscategorized. My favorite disappeared when they corrected the metadata, but I simply had to relocate the album and add the corrected version back to my Favorites. 

So, stuff like that does happen, but I have a hard time believing that either happened to 7,000 albums.  Sounds like something else is going on and Roon quit talking to Qobuz or vice versa.   

Did you go into your play.qobuz.com account directly (using your laptop or desktop) and see if those files are still highlighted for your account, either in Favorites or My Playlists?
Wolverine1, I never say never, the reason I have multiple backups, usb hard drive, Synology NAS and Soundiiz. Yes, it would still be tedious work to replace the lost Qobuz music within Roon, but I do have all the albums and artists saved.
I just wonder if this is a network, Qobuz or Roon issue? Never heard of this issue till now. The only music I've ever lost on either Tidal or Qobuz is the occasional streaming service deleted albums, which really ticks me off.