Rogue M-120 and M-150

Hi, I am considering buying the Rogue M-120 or M-150 monoblocks and have read a lot of great reviews about both. Since one of the key factors in sound quality is the interaction with the speakers' crossover, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on speakers that have impressed you with the Rogue's amps. By the way I currently have a pair of Von Schweikert VR-4, (which I have enjoyed for several years), but I am also considering a possible upgrade to the Vandersteen Quatro maybe at a later date.
Thanks a lot!!! Alessandro
aglny

Showing 1 response by yioryos

Hi
I own the M150's,the Zeus and the Magnum 99 pre.Great products.Mine are hooked to Aerial 10T and I get excellent sound.I talked to Mark O'Brien many times on the phone and he is very friendly and helpful.I needed a new toggle switch for the back of my Zeus to replace an existing bend one and Mark offered to send me a new one free of charge.I am not sure how the toggle switch got bend but it is a huge and very heavy amp and somehow it happened probably when I lifted it in place on the amp stand.
Regards
George