Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I have the Oyaide outlet plates and covers and I’m darned if I can tell if they make a difference ... certainly pretty low on the value for money scale. They’re also a pain to fit and I have had threads stripped due to poor manufacturing tolerances.

Whatever outlet face plate you choose it will still vibrate as the small number of and poorly positioned screws don’t hold any outlet plate securely. Adding some fOQ material to damp the plate to the outlet surround will be both cheap and audible (but look as ugly as hell)
Agree with the last 2 posts regarding the inexpensive but quite effective Porter Ports and hospital grade +cryo treated = why not, doesn’t cost too much more. Funny to me how so many folks I KNOW spend 100.00 or more for fancy fuses and STILL have .35 cheap contractor track house grade recepticles, they’re garbage and should be immediately replaced prior to plugging in expensive audio electronics. I haven’t tried some of the pricier receptacles but would venture still a wiser investment FIRST over boutique fuses. At the very least commercial grade at a few bucks each would provide a better more effective grip without the  worry of arcing caused by a weighty furtech plugged into a .35 receptacle.
Post removed 
@elizabeth ....Thank you for your explanation on the Brass outlet covers...I am going to take you opinion and fly with it...Thank you for saving me about $ 615, on those 2 carbon fiber covers from Oyaide. I will now use Brass dual duplex , and a Brass single duplex with my 3 Furutech GTX-d r 
@folkfreak    Thank you for sharing your experience with the Oyaide plates and covers..I really am glad now that i didnt buy them ..