Repairing Sansui G6000 FM and bulbs

Hello all,
Thank you in advance for reading through this post and offering your wisdom.
Today, I bought a Sansui G6000. I was excited to become an owner and I could not pass up the offer of 80.00.
Cosmetically excellent. I pulled the cover and faceplate off to admire the elegance of the construction and to clean up the dust accumulation.
I discovered the right bulb grommet had come loose and was hanging in the chassis. This explains the lack of lighting on the right side of the meters.
When I retrieved the bulb with my fingers, they all went out. I did not short or cross contact anything. Upon inspecting the bulbs, it seems they did not burn out.
Can you advise me how to inspect whether an component before the bulbs needs to be tested or replaced.
Also, the FM tuning is absent. I cannot tune in on a station to listen. AM is weak but I do get a signal to listen to. I suspect the selector pot may need to be replaced.
I am newbie to the world of audio admiration and would like to return this beautiful piece to full operation.
Any advice you can provide regarding the bulbs and the FM question would be incredibly appreciated.

Happy Listening!!
Marty
martygto
Marty the guy to talk to is Terry Dewick.
He fixes all those classic Japanese receivers from the 70s.
Send him an email and ask him the question and he'll help you out.
His email address is, 
[email protected]
It is very common for the switches on receivers like this to have some corrosion. This could easily be why the FM isn't working. They do not need to be replaced! You can clean them using Deoxit (with the green highlights on the spray can) in a spray can.

If you don't have technical experience, have someone who does do this. You can make a mess of things otherwise- I've seen it!

It may be that the unit has more problems than just dirty controls and switches. But that's where you start and in most cases with a unit this old, that's all it needs.