Record Cleaner Advice?

The recent refurbishment of my analog front end has me thinking it would be wise to get myself a new-fangled record cleaner.  My old Nitty-Gritty still works, but I'm sure you all have much to tell me about newer, better options.  Advice please!

Not that it matters much, but my front end: SOTA Star Sapphire with new bearing, SME V overhauled by Alfred Kayser in Canada (dismantled, cleaned, new ceramic bearings and shotgun Cardas gold litz cables from cartridge to preamp) and new Audio-Technica ART9XA.  I need clean vinyl!
keegiam

Showing 2 responses by rsf507

Too many questions/concerns regarding ultrasonic cleaners. I've read pros and cons and talked to dealers. I'm saving for the new Monks Prodigy cleaner. About $1000. 
Been using the Keith Monks new Prodigy for months now I think part of why it cleans so well is the Monks own fluid. Don't know if it actually helps dissolve grime but it does a better job than several other fluids I've used. Yes the machine has some minor quicks that the dealer was honest about explaining but for it's asking price and ease of use I'm a happy camper.