Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Hello, your equipment sounds great.  the Pass Labs X series amps are fantastic.  May be the missing link.  
I own Krell’s 575 Solo XD. They’re excellent. Audiotroy did a good job in describing their sound in one of his posts. 
Have you listened to or thought about the Pass Labs X600.8 mono amps$26,000.00 pair compared to the Ayre MX-R twenty at $29,500.00 pair.
I suggest you I suggest you check out the latest Amos from Krell. I recently purchased the new Krell Duo 300 XD and they sound more musical than my FPB 400CX. Don’t know how they pulled it off given it’s a pure class A amp that draws only 1 W in standby. They’re driving Confidence C2’s EFFORTLESSLY. 
@notesaddict what speakers do you use with the krell xd 575 . 
pass labs I am not very excited about the heat . I find the jc-1 very hot running at high bias class A to  25 watts, the way I use them ... 
again the jc-1 sound very nice and right now listening to the rega the system sounds very holographic and clean. But I want the same sound at higher volumes . 
Will soon post on my experience with diff amps on my system and my final choice . The current leader is still the  mx-r twenty .