Ready to upgrade from the Jolida JD1501

Like the title says, I currently have the Jolida JD1501RC and I absolutely love it. That being said, I'm getting the itch to upgrade. I recently got the new KEF LS50s and my system has never sounded so good. BUT now I cant help but shake this feeling that the amp is holding the speakers back. For the most part it sounds fantastic but I've noticed that more complicated music, with lots of parts, seem to loose a bit of the magic. I feel like these speakers deserve an amp that is on the same level in order to really shine. Any suggestions? Im mostly interested in a good integrated but am open to seperates if I can get them for the right price.

A few I have been reading about.

Exposure 2010s (Noticed that stereophile gave it a class A rating and its price is not astronomical)

Luxman l505u (I admit half of the interest is because it just looks pretty. I'm a sucker for the power gauges)

parasound Halo a21 w/appropriate pre-amp (I started looking into this combo after seeing a picture in Stereophile of KEF using this setup to demo the ls50s)

Any of these stand out as an obvious choice? Anything else I should be considering? Not many options for auditioning locally so research is going to have to be my primary method.
128x128megido

Showing 1 response by donjr

I heard the LS50's at a friends house with a parasound A21 and Naim (not sure what Naim model) and it sounded great. It actually made me want to sell my speakers and just go simple with the KEF. I love your speakers. If I were to make a big change, I'd buy the Kefs, a nice $4000 integrated and a CDP and be done with it. I bet the Hegel H200 would rock your world. I'm getting ready to lose tubes because of the Hegel H200 satisfying my tube needs. It's very similar to my Rogue Cronus Magnum without tubes. Love it.