Question from newbee: misic streamer for beginners

Good day

may I ask your opinion about inexpensive streamer for the guy who is not familiar with latest technologies

I have old audio setup: VPI turntable, Sony CD player, Berning TF-10 preamp and Hafler Amp. Listening via Vandersteen 2ce speakers. Recently replaced my analog radio tuner with Auvio HD Radio one
Was very impressed with HD Radio quality. Decided to take a step further and acquire a streamer device
Something not too expensive, may be used one
After reading couple discussions from audiostream.com and computeraudiophile.com I got completely lost
So many online services, subscriptions, different formats, approaches...
After digeting all that I cam to following requirements:
- support of popular audio formats: MP3 and WAV are a must and at least some of uncompressed fromats like FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, AAC, APE
- decent DAC
- lot of various inputs: USB, coax, optical, Ethernet. Wi-Fi and BlueTooth are optional, will use Ethernet cable
- compatibility with most popular streaming services (Pandora, iHeart, Rhapsody, service that offers high resolution streaming)
- ability to add my own web sites that streaming the music
- control over smartphone (do I need BlueTooth for that?)

Well, looks like a lot.
Budget is under 1'K. Used equipment will do

Any thoughts?

Thank you

galitsk9alex
Chromecast Audio, for $35? It willl play Tidal, Spotify, TuneIn internet radio, etc. The inbuilt DAC is pretty decent and good enough to start experimenting. If you want something better, you can later add a modern high quality DAC.
I use a Auris Blu-me Bluetooth receiver to stream Pandora and Spotify,recommended by milpai.169$from Amazon.It has a built in dac that bested my Moon 100d.The sound quality is really good,far better than the  Rocketfish receiver and Moon 100d I was using.I steam from a 60 dollar kindle fire,And  I think it sounds great!!!
With Vandersteen speakers and Berning TF-10 preamp, I would highly recommend Bluesound Node2. The internal DAC is very good and the app is easy to use. Thier customer service is also top notch. 

The player has plethora of options to stream music off Spotify, Deezer and Tidal. Just sign up with one of these elite streaming services and you’re in business. 
Thank you very much for your replies
I would try with Bluesound Node 2
I see it is available in Best Buy store not far from me

Thank you again