Pure Class A amps above 100 Watts?

What are the best options in Pure Class A amps above at least 100 watts in 8 ohms? The ones I know of are:

1) Pass Labs XA100.5
2) Pass Labs XA100.8 (and above)
3) Accuphase A-200
4) Soulution 530

Any others? Im trying to keep it under $10K, which the first two options can be had for used.

jozurr
Post removed 
My Gryphon Colosseum draws 500w while idling. I don’t idle, meaning, letting it run without signal, so that is no worry to me, lol. I can’t see how any Class A amp can draw only a few watts when the point of Class A is that the transistors are on all the time. 

Once ConEd installs smart meters, I’ll get to see how much my monster draws. I know it’s not going to be pretty.

My Gryphon Colosseum draws 500w while idling
My water cooled one I built, drew over 2500w at idle, with 230v mains, and had a special h/d power point, as the normal 10amp ones use to get hot and give connection problems over time.
When this beast was switched on with the 5kva transformer, 45A bridges, 1/2 farad of supply caps, the mains wire from house barge board to the street pole used to flex up and down 6" for a second.

This amp ran my Acoustat 1+1
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFg5MDA=/z/bkAAAOSwlddc1IW9/$_1.JPG
crossed over passive 18db at 80hz to two very rare Kef B1814’s in 11cu ft vented sub enclosures that Neville Thiel (rip) designed for me after measuring the B1814’s, the system ended up flat to 18hz.
http://i66.tinypic.com/nnr1fr.jpg

Cheers George
Haha, George, what a trip! Thanks for sharing that information. 

Do you have any pictures of that water cooled amp? Nothing succeeds like excess. I owned a Mac computer that was water/liquid cooled. It weighed a ton. How much did your amp weigh?

I guess you wouldn’t want your water cooling system to spring a leak, would you? I’m terrified of anybody approaching my Colosseum with a drink in their hand, a fear shared by my friend who runs the Mephisto Solo mono blocks.

By the way, my Gryphon Colosseum
seems to be running fine off of a Niagara 5000. I decided I needed some protection from power surges. My friend with the Mephisto solos is running each on a 5000 and he decided he didn’t need a third 5000 so he sold it to me.