Psvane CV181-T in Dehavilland Ultraverve?

Has anyone used the new Psvane CV181-T, which is a direct substitute for a 6SN7, in their Dehavilland Ultraverve? Impressions??
weebeesdad
My amp is a BEL 1001 (solid state). Do you use the Psvane CV 181-T in an Ultraverve, or some other preamp?? Have you had any experience with the Sophia Electric 6sn7s??
Thanks.
I use and Apex Pinnacle as a preamp and headphone amp.
Actually, I just replaced the Sophias which I liked for their even-handed sound with fine low bass and highs, but, when I put in the (new in box) Psvanes, I immediate liked them much better, with the vocals just so more realistic and a more natural image boundaries, the opposite of paper cutouts.
And the sound staging was better, with a deeper field and an easier time finding centered images.
Actually, I just let them play a half hour before I heard what I heard. A day later they sound just as good so far.
Black Treasures cv181s which I believe are reasonably close to the Psvane suggest 300 hours, however, as noted by Rgs92 I noted an immediate improvement over some NOS 6sn7s I was using in my Modwright Ls100 preamp. For what it is worth, the Black Treasure KT88s were a step up over Gold Lion Reissues in my Ayon Spirit 2 integrated.