PS AUDIO Stellar M700 Mono Amplifier?

I’ve never owned or don’t know anyone that has had any of their equipment. I watch a lot of Paul’s YouTube videos and believe they make a great product however there’s no where to check them out in my area. 
I was considering getting these amps and wondered what people thought of them?

Im considering doing their trade in policy. Which seems like a great idea. 
todd1010

Showing 2 responses by naimfan

What speakers are you driving? And what’s the rest of your system?

I had the M700s - they are built down the road from me.

I posted my impressions elsewhere, comparing them to a Linn Klout, Belles 350A Reference, and an Exposure 28. Here’s the M700 piece:
"The next amps to arrive were the PS Audio M700s. A rather different approach to amplification, and much newer than any of the other amps, the M700s provide 350 watts per channel and use Class D amplification. Frankly, I don’t care what "class" an amplifier is - I’ve heard amps from different classes sound great and terrible, so I think it’s more down to execution than class. Overall, the M700s sounded terrific. They are lively, balanced, and do a good job of letting the music speak for itself. They also recreated the biggest soundstage of the four amps here, and did a solid job of placing performers on the stage (where the music and recording allowed for it). The M700s also initially sounded like they had the best bass extension and grip, although the longer I listened the less I thought that - like the Exposure, but to a much lesser degree, it sounded like the M700s didn’t have quite as much sustain as the Klout or the Belles. Out of the four, the M700s provided the best "hifi" and were quite good musically."

I finally got a pair of Exposure 3010S2 monoblocks, which have ended my power amp search, but I have an Exposure CD player and preamp, so it makes sense that the Exposure amps worked the best.
I looked here on Agon - there were 39 PS Audio pieces listed for sale; though 6 or 7 were not PS Audio - the name just happened to have "PS" and "Audio" in it. 

By contrast, there were 69 Audio Research pieces listed. 

FYI.