PS Audio Premier / Statement SC power cable

I'm thinking of trying one of these two power cables. If you use one of these in your system, please help me make a decision. The Statement SC is certainly priced right, I wonder if the Premier SC is that much better (is it worth the difference in price?). How would you describe the sound of either the Premier of the Statement SC in your system?

I currently use three CRL 'Gold' power cords in my system. I love them, but they are horrible to work with as they are stiff as a lead pipe. NO JOKE! Everything about this power cable is world class, but I'd like to have a presentation with just a little more body and weight.

The other power cable I'm considering is the Purist 'Dominus'.

Thanks...I look forward to hearing back from you!
louisl

Showing 2 responses by mjmch2003

I just swapped out a Mini Lab on my Cary 308 Pre Amp with a Statement (not SC, but have an SC from the wall to my Ultimate Outlet, which is powering the Pre).

I might be totally nuts, but it seems like the highs are rolled back, there is less headroom and the higher-end transients are diminished.

There seems to be a smoothnes now, but I'm not sure I like it.
I think you nailed it.

I'm running Nordost Heimdall throughout the rest of my system and sort thought their power cables would be too lean (with my Cary CAD 200 SS amp and Piega ribbon tweater speakers), but I could be toally wrong.