Problems with my Tri-Vista 300--Need some help

My new Tri-Vista integrated has worked beautifully for a month, but yesterday, for the first time, I discovered that no sound is coming through the right terminals into the speaker. I tried shifting speakers and cables around and found that it has to originate with the amp. The amp has two sets of binding posts, but in changing the speaker cables to either of them, I've still gotten no sound out of the right side. Could this be a problem with an internal fuse, and if so, and since I have no MF dealers here in Korea (I bought off the net), what might be my options in terms of getting the amp repaired? Any suggestions?
washline

Showing 2 responses by tlday

Sounds like it might have been damaged in shipment, or you were sold damaged goods. The source selector problem should be unrelated. For some reason they designed the TriVista so that the source selector spins each time you turn on the unit. Mine sometimes ends up back at the wrong source. A minor problem. Every TriVista has a spare set of tubes available from MF. You only have to give MF the serial number and you can purchase the second set of tubes. Don't know the cost.
Washline,

They probably want to see the originals if they are going to replace for free. I was told when I bought my TriVista that I could order a second set any time, that they set aside an extra pair for each unit.