Power supply caps

OK, I'm not trying to start an all amps sound alike type thing, but I would like to know if anyone has actually heard this. Not theory or speculation, but actually replaced caps on their equipment.

Will upgrading/replacing old caps in a phono pre-amp's separate power supply have any effect on sound? I'm getting ready to recap my 20+ year old phono pre and wonder if the caps in the power supply should be run of the mill or high quality? If they make a difference, then fine, but if the PS caps won't have an effect on sound, I don't want to waste the money.

Thanks for the help.
128x128mrvordo
I second Michael Percy. He's been great. Knows his business.
Send him an email and follow up in 4 days. he is busy-and I'm glad he is- great asset to someone like you. Take his advice because if he doesn't know-he won't say; but you'll have a hard time finding someone more knowledgeable or helpful.
The Panny's are nice. I've used them before, but my power supply cap of choice is Nichicon, if you can find them.
Michael Percy has the Nichicon.

And as stated in my first post two of the three are exact matches. The third is a 63v rating insted of a 50v.

Post removed 
Hey Mental, can you explain what increasing the voltage value does? Is the uF rating the most important?
Thanks