Power cord for Leben CS-600

My new Leben CS-600 integrated amp is arriving soon and I was hoping someone out here could give me suggestions for a compatible power cord.
I'm currently using JM labs speakers.
Listening preferences are mostly jazz and chamber music.
Thanks for your your help.
oddmorning

Showing 1 response by glenalan

I own a Leben CS600 and have tried the supplied stock cord, Oyaide Tunami GPX, VH audio flavour 2 cord with Oyaide P-004 & C-004 connectors. Each had a subtle affect on the Leben's sound.

I ended up deciding that the GPX sounded best on my Wadia 861 CD player and Flavour 2 on the Leben. The Leben stock cord sounded fairly good in comparison and should be worth auditioning before you try other power cords.

Biggest difference and improvement to the sound of my Leben was by swapping the orientation of Active and Neutral on the male end of the power cord. I did this after testing and finding that I had greater ground to chassis voltage (millivolts) with the power plug in the normal orientation. The ground to chassis voltage was almost zero when I reversed the active and neutral on the power cord. The following link explains how to do this: http://www.stereophile.com/reference/45/index2.html