Polk Audio RT2000p or LSi 25's--- WHO CARES ???

It's absolutely amazing how my question previously asked could garner approximately 100 hits and each one of those hits were from signed up members who couldn't care less about helping me with my query.
If the moderators do publish this then they realize that there are a handful of their paid membership that do nothing but control this website to their liking. I will be unsubscribing if this is not published and if the members do get to see my opinion I'm sure their are many of us who feel the same way.
2012chipmunk57

Showing 2 responses by bc63

I will try and help. I've had (and still do) some polks over the years but all vintage but you really need to give some more info in your question. Is it for HT or music for instance? The Lsi range is better for 2 channel but if you mainly use for HT then the Rt2000 would be fine.
The new Lsim range is even better but depends on your budget.

Fwiw I would ask the question on the Polk forum as you will get more help from people who are interested and have experence with Polks.

I generally find comming the heavy with others that don't respond to you gets you nowhere pretty fast.
What i dont get is i tried to start helping you and asked you some questions and you chose to ignore it yourself. The same thing you are belting up everyone else for.