Picking up some a pair of Kinergetics sw 800 MT's THE MT's are 3 10'S not 5 very rare.

I will be driving them with and Aragon 8008BB yes I know overkill but Ive got one on hand. Now I need a crossover for them and I need suggestions. I starting looking at the Behringer Ultra Drive and the mini DSP cause they seem to have a lot of flexability and I drive everything from digital. So the thought of spliting the digital signal just for the bass with room correction sounds intoxication. But also makes my head hurt after reading through some white papers. I also am interested in the Getty effect with multiple subs cause I already have two HSU Reseach ULS (excelent subs btw) 15 's sealed. Speakers are Dunlavys sealed and lightning fast like Planars and the are drive by a Pass Labs Aleph 5 and front end is a PS Audio Direct wave. No pre driven direct into the amp and Im using speaker level to my HSU research 15's in stereo. So Im asking for help from any one who has been down this path aka rabbit hole of perfect sounstage, thundering lows when called upon, and never touches the Pass Labs lush midrange. Any and all advice welcomed!!!  
128x128haywood310