Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi

Showing 1 response by chakster

@oilmanmojo

I used the ZYX with my UNIverse cartridge

I like another ZYX device for MC cartridges which can work well with any MM phono stage. This is ZYX CPP-1 Pre-Preamp (Headamp). I have replaced a block of 9 batteries inside CPP-1 and now it works even better. The goal of the ZYX headamp is their special input resistors made with the same cryo copper wire they use for coil of MC cartridges. The device looks very simple inside, but the sound quality is spectacular, i’ve been using it with ZYX cartridges before, but now i’m using it with very rare Klipsch MCZ Ruby MC cartridge. Pure magic with my JLTi !

Another great phono stage that impressed me pretty much is a brand new Gold Note PH-10 from Italy. In terms of usability for LOMC cartridges this is the best phono stage i have ever tried!