Phono preamp suggestions under $1000

I have 2 turntables, both with mm cartridges. I would like the flexibility of the preamp handling a mc cartridge if I decided to make the change. I listen to streaming music and vinyl albums. Music choice is often jazz, blues, and 70s rock (if that matters). Thank you 
glfrancis2

Showing 8 responses by glfrancis2

Not sure if this is a dream, but i would like it to control both tables and remember the settings for each. Avoid me constantly tweaking the phone preamp when I swap tables. Seems like the Gold Note does that, but I would have to find one used. 
I know that there are other excellent preamp, but I haven't seen one that does what the ph10 does. At least at this price. Thank you for the vote
My vinyl collection is 99% (or more) classic jazz and rock. Is there a reason for a phono preamp with multiple eq settings? That is a bit baffling. I dont play 78s
Mc cart...I am getting my pl600 (silver) returned. Thought of swapping the at cart for a mc cart. One preamp to rule them all?
Wow...slippery slope. Now I am trying not order a manley chinook special edition, focusing on 1 turntable. I have the money, yes...but. Whew...Google searches are tough. Yes...a bit higher than my original $1000