Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Yamaha CA 410II integrated (first college system circa 1977)
Harmon Kardon HK4700
Yamaha A/V integrated ( early model just awful)
Adcom 545
NAD 2100
Hafler 9500 Transnova

I have had the Transnova for over 8 years. I am currently lusting after a conrad johnson amp since I have a c-j preamp, but won't be in the budget for years. New baby and one starting college :)
When I started this thread, I thought that it would be easy to remeber, as well as shorter than the thread on the speakers. I was wrong and I even I suffered a lapse of memory for the last years of college, graduate school and the first few years of working. I start with that famous Laffayette receiver at age 16. Who else grew up in New Jersey and remembers Laffayette? Sansui receiver to Sansui integrated, about 1974 vintage. Dynaco PAM and then PAS with Stereo 70. Fisher SA1000 power amp and CA?1000 or 100 preamp. Got these used for about $500 for both and wish I still had them. Up till then, everything was new. SAE amp and preamp with built in equalizer, new. Advent 300 receiver as a preamp/tuner with SAE amp and then a new amp in the early 80's that I cannot remember. Early 80's was a blur. Sometime around 1986 I got a NAD integrated as a preamp -- still cannot remember what power amp I was using. AH! The late 80's and early 90's. PS Audio preamp and Belles 50 watt power amp, both new. Superphon Dual Mono preamp and a modified Stereo 70, new and used. Modified Dynaco PAM done over in dual mono configuration and Belles 100 watt amp, used and new. Assortment of Electrocompaniet products, AW 65, 100 and EC 1 and then I went to a pair of bridged Electrocompaniet AW 100's. All the Electro stuff was free as I was helping them get into the US. Then a Threshold FET 10 preamp with separate phone preamp, and power supply with the Electro's. One of the first Electro integrateds and the British Fidelity (now Musical Fidelity) A1 integrated. Great little amp! Settled in for the next 12+ years with a pair of Bedini 25/25 first with the Threshold line stage then a Superphon SP 100 buffered line stage that Stan Warren updated. Today, still have that SP 100 (which is going back to Stan one last time this summer) and a CJ MV 60.
kenwood reciever
carver tfm 15cb(2 of them bridged)
carver tfm 35x
aragon 4004
classe ca200
mccormack dna 1
krell ksa 200s
carver research reference(the original)
jeff rowland model 1(2 of them bridged)
mccormack dna2 LAE(current)
This isnt exactly in order and there was a few more that I forgot like levinson 23.5,conrad mf2300,and I am sure there are a few that I am forgetting.
Receivers:Sony;Sansui 7070;Onkyo Integraded;Adcom 5500;McCormack 0.5 Deluxe;Mccormack dna 0.5 REV B;VAC 35/35 Triode AMP...
Receivers:Sony;Sansui 7070;Onkyo Integraded;Adcom 5500;McCormack 0.5 Deluxe;Mccormack dna 0.5 REV B;VAC 35/35 Triode AMP...