Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@rsf507 - Thanks for the link. The next 10 years (and beyond) are going to be very exciting!
As an old road biker, I've been wondering if any of the graphene technology will be used in the manufacture of bicycle frames and forks. How about cranks, derailers, brake and shift levers? Could we be looking at nine-pound graphene-based road bikes in the future? I wouldn't discount the idea. I've seen 14-pound carbon fiber pro bikes. Don't ask about the price though. Through the roof. Like twelve grand. 

Frank
Graphene has showed up in Vittoria road bike tires and wheels. I would have bought the Graphene tires but I had just bought some Conti 4000 IIs. Dassi Interceptor Graphene frames $8500. Well shut my mouth and call me corn pone!

“Externally, the Dassi Interceptor is just another carbon bike. Its frame has some distinctive design features such as seatstays with a Kamm-tail cross-section, but there's nothing about it that obviously screams 'futuristic'. It's what goes into that frame that makes the bike special. 

All carbon frames combine an epoxy resin with sheets of carbon to make up the composite, but the Dassi adds graphene to the resin to produce something that's exceptionally stiff and tough for its weight. This particular frame is claimed to weigh around 800g (plus 290g for the fork), which is respectable, but Dassi CEO Stuart Abbott reckons he'll be able to manufacture an aero frame weighing just 500g in the near future.”