Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
David ... 

Thanks for the tips on further pasting the circuit breakers. That's our intention when I get more TC. 

We pasted the circuit breaker box this past Friday afternoon. I got up really early this morning and fired up the system. The improvement overnight is astounding. We all know how treating with Total Contact improves over time. There's that four/eight-week thingie that happens. I just can't fathom how good it's going to be then.

Frank
@davidpritchard  My Honda Civic had a solid copper bus bar. Timmy was shocked with the quality of the fuse box. It was like a miniature home panel. They come completely apart.  He painted my fuse box with TC, so it'll be neat to see what a tiny Alpha card will do.  The newer Japanese cars are the same way, and are totally worth doing.

<3  <3  <3 Inside? I now have quite the collection of mats in my  Scion, and it's incredible. A rolling sound room. <3 LOL <3 <3 Enjoy! <3 Krissy 
I recently reinstalled my Ayon Audio Odin MK3 Build 4 stereo amplifier (last Sunday) which I hadn't had in my system since last February (pre fully treated system with PerfectPath TC , new ac panel with copper bus bar and TC treated, and many Omega Mats).  I was shocked how good the Ayon sounded.  The PerfectPath products are perfect path to nirvana.  Based on many hours of play time and my memory, the amp now sounds super charged in comparison.  Bass with b_lls, holographic, highly resolving, musical, etc and the most noticeable change is how consistent it now sounds (have listened to it four days straight, multiple times a day).  This amp in my system is a totally different animal now.  I've turned it on at least 8 times and never once has the dedicated 20 amp breaker been tripped with the initial relay switching.  I would have never thought that anything out there would have such as profound effect on my system and solve one of the most perplexing issues.