Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Frank,

I had no idea who you were until you started the TC forum. In fact, I never participated in any forum prior to the TC forum and now this one. Everything that you have described was compelling enough for me to try the TC on my own dime. I did so because you were describing the types of improvements that I had heard, after spending a bit of money for Audience power cables, interconnects, speaker cables, power conditioners and Stillpoints in my system. I was pretty happy with the musicality I had in both my systems but as cheap as the TC and mats are, compared to what I had spent, it could not hurt to try.

Though I was cautious in the beginning with the TC, due to my dealer/friend experience with other contact enhancers, I have treated more than I would have ever done because I like the positive effects on the music. The bottom line is, I am so glad I did because these two products are exactly as you and others have described. I have enjoyed my Hi-Fi more than ever because the TC and the mats have not hurt what I had done prior and have improved every aspect of those previous “tweaks”.

Finally, Tim Mrock has always answered all my questions about TC application and Mat placement in a very professional manor. He has also answered my calls and/or emails quickly. He is also very friendly, honest and excited about his product as any good businessman should be.

Now back to the music.

Thank you again Frank and get healed up.

rc

Post removed 
Here is a quote from troutchoker on a cables thread " Here is a simple suggestion: if you think ANYTHING makes your music more satisfying then get it if you prefer."  Doesn't this sum up what all the posters who like E-Mats are doing? 

I don’t understand why some of you are so concerned with what other people think. Do what you like and just enjoy YOUR music. Enjoy."  Exactly.  That's what we are saying without knowing how or why E-Mats work.  

So, why does he hate a company who doesn't describe what they are selling, only that it obviously works for anyone who has tried the product?  
🐟
troutchoker
If a company cannot explain what it is selling it is usually selling air or feathers. ( junk.)

Whoa, hey, hold on there, troutchoker! There are many perfectly good reasons why a company cannot or should not explain a product it’s selling.

In no particular order,

1. He doesn’t know the explanation or doesn’t know how to explain it technically.
2. He wishes to keep the details SECRET. You know, so someone doesn’t steal his idea.
3. He decided to keep the details SECRET in lieu of pursuing a patent, which can be very expensive.
4. He wishes to build suspense and drama.
Full court press. Then man to man defense. Excellent, excellent....⛹️‍♂️ ⛹️‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♂️ ⛹🏽‍♂️ ⛹🏻‍♂️