PCD302 Superb Conditioner from JMF Audio

Dear Music Colleagues,

I hope you are well. So I am passioned like all of us by listening music at home. I searched for a very long time (around 5 years of tests) and I wish to share with you my experience. Do you know JMF Audio ? French Manufacturer of very good hi-fi devices. I purchased them last year their superb preamp PSR1.5 (compared against AudioResearch, Boulder, Mark Levinson) and find it really more musical.
After I tasted their passive conditionner (very important in my opinion to take a passive one) and when I introduced it in my system at the beginning of the year, my music became magic... more quiet, more détails...
Recently JMF Audio offered me to upgrade in their latest version and from my experience, this upgrade is the most power upgrade ever made in my system. As usual the quality of the electric power is SO IMPORTANT and most of the time neglicted by all of us... Before buying a lot of expensive cable, I strongly advice you to test this PCD302 piece of Equipment. Feel free to request me any question.
128x128jmliner78

Showing 2 responses by marcussix

Interesting cantonguy. I would appreciate if you elaborate in more detail the sonic improvements JMf PCD302 brought to your system. In which parameters is it better than the listed competition? Have you connected the whole system and which power amps do you use?
Thanks for your reply. My experiences are similar to yours regarding dynamics. All filters or conditioners or regenerators I tried had negative effect on it. Looks like JMf shoved that problem...