PCD302 Superb Conditioner from JMF Audio

Dear Music Colleagues,

I hope you are well. So I am passioned like all of us by listening music at home. I searched for a very long time (around 5 years of tests) and I wish to share with you my experience. Do you know JMF Audio ? French Manufacturer of very good hi-fi devices. I purchased them last year their superb preamp PSR1.5 (compared against AudioResearch, Boulder, Mark Levinson) and find it really more musical.
After I tasted their passive conditionner (very important in my opinion to take a passive one) and when I introduced it in my system at the beginning of the year, my music became magic... more quiet, more détails...
Recently JMF Audio offered me to upgrade in their latest version and from my experience, this upgrade is the most power upgrade ever made in my system. As usual the quality of the electric power is SO IMPORTANT and most of the time neglicted by all of us... Before buying a lot of expensive cable, I strongly advice you to test this PCD302 piece of Equipment. Feel free to request me any question.
128x128jmliner78

Showing 2 responses by cantonguy

Just yesterday we compare side by side PCD302 with Torus flagship AVR90 BAL.
PCD302  sounds a lot better. It makes Torus sounds fuzzy .
Actually Torus was one of the best line conditioner ever had .
Previously had Shunyata Hydra ,  Burmester , Nordost Thor & Isotek .
Hi Marcus6 , the difference almost same as upgrade same cd player or preamp from $ 5000 to $ 10000 , you know what i mean . Usually i don’t like to connect power amp to power conditioner because i always feel dynamic become restricted , even most of peoples said it’s more refine .
But when plug into JMF , not restricted at all . It’s cleaner presentation , soundstage wider and deeper than any other else , tonally & details is much better . I could not find any weakness . Anyway i tried with JMF preamp & power amp as well . They replace previous system : FM Acoustics FM-255 mk 2 & Soulution 710 . Now waiting for the dac coming . For driving Magico Q3 .