Pass Labs XP-30 vs Krell Evo 202

Hi,
I am considering upgrading my preamp and would appreciate your help in comparing the Pass Labs XP-30 and the Krell Evo 202. I am also interested in finding out how much of an upgrade each of these will be over my current Classe CP-50.

My current setup is,
Thiel 7.2 Speakers
Krell FPB 400cx Amp
Classe CP-50 Preamp
Esoteric X-03 SACD Player

Note: I have already tried a Conrad Johnson 16 LSII. I preferred the sound of my Classe to this unit in my system. The Conrad Johnson reduced the amount of detail at all frequencies compared to the Classe. The Conrad Johnson also produced images that are big and somewhat smeared together where as the Classe has space between the images. The Classe soundstage also had more depth and width.
cadence151
Post removed 
@knghifi

It's a shame you went through so many Sonic Frontiers gear if you didn't like any of it! How did that happen? :)

Best,

E
SFL-1 was my 1st tube preamp and then slowly upgraded to Line 3.   Actually SFL-1 and SFL-2 were pretty good compared to competition at the time.  My biggest mistake was tube rolling and upgrading Line 3 and Power 3.   Line 3 uses 10 6922/e88cc and 2 6U8A so for the money I spent, could of bought a new preamp.   I finally replaced the Sonic Frontiers with VAC and it's like going from Kia to Mercedes.

The plus side is gained tremendous amount of knowledge on tubes. :-)