Pass Labs INT 60 VS. Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP VS. Arcam A49

Tying to decide between the Pass Labs INT 60 integrated amp and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated tube amp. I currently have the Arcam A49 which is excellent but looking for something with even more detail. All three have many excellent reviews, looking for input to make a decision. I have Wilson Audio Sasha 1 speakers, an Arcam D33 DAC, Rega Apollo-R CD, Clearaudio Performance DC turntable with a Manley Chinook phono stage. 
kenepeters
Thank you for your input, for less than $280 (shipping) I can try out the Pass Labs INT 60, I know I will love it, just do not know if I will like it more than my Arcam A49 to justify the cost. I think the Primaluna Dialogue HP would be completely different, I have never had a tube amp before & it gets great reviews, but probably system dependent. 

OP-

at this level of performance, you must audition these amps prior to any purchase.  The Pass Labs, PL HP or Accuphase will drive your speakers- well.
I love my primaluna. It replaced a YBA Designs integrated but the PL put it to shame. I agree you will have a hard time ending your listening session. My PL with EL34 tubes is nirvana.
I have PL Dialogue HP Int and recently picked up Pass INT150 also.
Both sound wonderful. Am using the KT150 tubes because they power the Revel F206s better. With Mullard CV4003s also. Forced to choose, I suppose I prefer the musicality of the PrimaLuna setup. YMMV.