Parasound JC 1 or Musical Fidelity KW 550?

Which Amp will be the best for my B&W N802s?
Current System;
Mccormack cd transport,Bel canto dac3,Sonic Frontier Line2,
or Pass Labs X1,Straightwire crecendos and serenade ICs,Serenade speaker wire. thank you
ellyjr

Showing 2 responses by missioncoonery

I have to agree w/Peter about the JC1 and lack of magic,found then to be flat and uninvolving .Ive heard of several users with build issues,plus they get hot as hell..I would recommend a larger Pass X.5 or the Mac 501 monos just to name a couple to drive those sometimes bright 802 speakers
IMO ...Again ,I cant stress enough about factory warranty..I bought a new X.5 amp and it went to factory 3 times in a 5 month period..Was bad out of the crate,had distortion in one channel,and no it wasnt something I did on my end..It was repaired correctly the 3rd time but still it cost me over $125 to ship to them (3 times)plus the down time in my system.I moved away from Pass simply because I lost faith in their product.Im sure there are more with postive comments about Pass and a few like myself with a bad taste.I would never buy an older 250 or 350 without having the current owner send it to the factory and have them run it through the paces(cost on the seller of course),I would contact Pass and verify the process before laying down cash.Buying something on the used market is risky,better through this site but still risky.Thats just my mindset on used gear.Good luck in your purchase