Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Hey ricred, I just tried something with my platinum's that increased the sound stage width and depth significantly. I forgot to check if my bolts were tightened properly and they were loose. so I tightened them just so they were snug to the wood and then you're supposed to give one eighth of an inch turn to tighten them and wow what a difference you should check your bolts to see if they're loose or not if you didn't tighten them originally. And like I said just tighten them until their snug and then just give them one eighth of a turn because if you tighten them too much it'll make the magnets pop out.
Post removed 
Any contuzzi you sound like a 10 year old pushing paradigm all the time I'm not pushing anything cuz I don't sell anything.
And just for your information audio Troy the new gold 300 generation 5 will leave the persona 3F in the dust.