Opinions on Rotel RSP-1066 & RMB 1095 & B&W Matrix

I am considering these electronics for my B&W Matrix 804's (FL&FR), Matrix HTM , and Matrix 805's (SL & SR). Any opinions on what else I should consider in this price range to drive these speakers? 1095 retail is $2k and 1066 is $1500.

Thanks,
Craig
craigt
Don't know about your speakers, but I'm waiting for delivery of the same Rotel pieces. Excellent choices! I'm sure the 200 watts per channel are enough to drive most anything.
Hi,

I have the same speaker array as you do. I am using the Rotel RSP-965 with a McCormack Power Amp for the front 2 and a Adcom for the center and the surrounds. I am happy with the sound, however the 1066 is what I would like to jump to. It is an outstanding unit for the money.
I auditioned the 1095 and the 1066, I bought the 1095 but not the 1066, the 1095 is a excellent amp, but imo the 1066 is not, it was fair musicly but very poor on ht, very little seperation and no dynamics, I bought a krell showcase instead and I am very pleased with it, if cost is a issue, I would advise to look for a used prepro such as a krell or a lex, also the classe ssp 25 is a fine peice, good luck