Opinions about Newvelle Records pressing quality?

Have those of you who have subscribed to Newvelle Records been satisfied with the quality of their pressings?
I ordered one of the their lp's last year when they offered the opportunity to order single pressings without a subscription and was rather underwhelmed considering the cost. While the studio's recording quality and the packaging was fine, the second side of the pressing had audible groove noise and a number of ticks and pops. Was this an unlucky anomaly?
photon46
Thanks to all for your responses. I have to say, as one who's collected vinyl for fifty years, rushing groove noise so loud as to be audible over the softest passages on acoustic music has not been very frequently heard on the thousands of lp's I own. The noise I'm referring to is not the usual low level background stuff you expect from vinyl. ( I do vacuum clean everything with L'art du Son and then a purified water rinse cycle.) At around $60 per title, I had a little higher quality expectations for Newvelle recordings. I've had welded paper bits in new pressings as well. Last one was Ry Cooder's "Live at the Great American Music Hall." 
Here's the only quote above that comes anywhere even close to bashing digital:
 Even with all the problems they [records] sound so much better.

If saying records sound better is bashing digital, well snowflake, you got me.

Or maybe what triggered your outburst is:
The best medium yet invented by man.
Well, that's just a fact. Sorry.

But I also said:
The MoFi skipped, popped, crackled, and not one side or track was anything less than awful.

and
Record quality is a total crapshoot.

and
even Chad can't manage to make but a few good copies every now and then. Its that hard.
and
Groove noise, ticks, and pops are inherent in the medium.

Hard to see how all that can be taken as anything other than a fair assessment grounded in reality. Which maybe that is the problem. Because you said

digital done right can sound as good as vinyl at every level

Which is either a fantasy (because it has yet to be done right) or a total dodge, as in theoretically if it were done right. Which it never has been, which is why they have to keep reinventing it every few years. 

Bottom line, I told the OP to learn to live with an inherently flawed format. How you can turn that into bashing digital is one for the psychologists to unravel.

I've also been with NewVelle since the beginning.  During that 4-year period I had one record that had a serious flaw, and Elan Mehler jumped right on it and had a replacement shipped from the French pressing plan (NewVelle has recently switched to QRP, and those pressings have been flawless.)
Post removed 

No it didn’t. Newvelle records quality control even after switching to QRP is terrible