OCD mickey website and negativity.

I see videos from this individual frequently he's got a show every night almost on YouTube which is live. It's interesting.

I'm not familiar with the brands on his website and he doesn't seem to be happy about lots of stuff. He visits stores and complains about how terrible their equipment is and that no one knows what they're doing without really explaining him himself.

I've learned many things from him but I don't know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre, I'm not gonna mention it here but maybe I'm wrong. There are many outstanding so-called higher end audio gear that's out there and he doesn't seem to carry any of it.  

emergingsoul

Showing 9 responses by tomic601

A very good question, does the behavior violate terms of service ? Possibly more importantly does the behavior constitute defamation or slander ?

3 chairs…. those who understand a wide sweet-spot is… wait for it… LOSSY… with the underlying principles of stereo in mind

Audio Note has been building excellent and very affordable gear including kits for…. decades…. of course posters w 12 k posts over more than a decade have tumbled to this….. long long ago… without any help from two chairs… one occupied by Mike..

buy a soldering iron and some AN caps or wire and get busy…

@hilde45  do i need to see it ?

I’m waiting on the $1K Playback Designs DAC….. ?

Seriously, anybody know which USA made $1K DAC he is talking about…. ?

I was unaware Playback Designs made a $1K DAC, send me one.

I think you meant windfall vs. landfall….

@emergingsoul Well….i can certainly attest that ignoring my vinyl addiction, a serious salmon fishing boat and habit can eclipse the expenditure for a decent reference music  system…. Of course, i’m a snob about both and the Meticulous care of salmon i catch… IF you make it to Washington, stop by for some great fish, wine and music ;-) 

By the way… Tomic lures 601 is my favorite salmon fishing plug…. no, my name is not Tom

Jim

Even Manson….. had his followers….

I agree with @hilde45 concise assessment…..

As an aside… there are a LOT of blowhard…. When read others input i look for ; ownership and how long or tempered by significant seat time in a known system room, and basic level matching skills….. so few SPL meters…….