Nuance Speakers??

Anyone have info on Nuance Star Series speakers? My neighbor is selling a pair of towers with matching center channel. I was thinking of buying them but don't know too much about the name or speaker. I am building a new system with an Harman Kardon AVR220 as the receiver. Currently have Celestion F2 series towers and center channel. Would the Nuance's be an upgrade over the Celestions? Many thanks for any and all info.
sulloj

Showing 1 response by polosn6652

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT SPECS AND RUMORS WHEN IT COMES TO NUANCE SPEAKERS. JUST LISTEN TO THE WAY THEY SOUND, SPATIAL SOUND OR NO SPATIAL SOUND, THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD. AND IF U REALLY LOOK INTO IT, THEY SELL WAY MORE SYSTEMS THEN BOSE.

SEEMS LIKE LOTS OF PPL HAVE OPINIONS ON THE SPEAKER BRAND. THAT JUST MEANS THE BRAND HAS CAUSED A LOT OF ATTENTION. FORGET ADVERTISEMENT!!

TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT FOR ONCE WHEN IT COMES TO SPEAKER PURCHASE. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT PREFERENCES TO HEARING. NO ONE HOLDS A GUN TO UR HEAD WHEN U BUY. NUANCE REPS LUVS TO DEAL...SO USE IT TO UR OWN ADVANTAGE!
BABY2'S ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! EVERYONE SHOULD HEAR THEM.

HAPPY NUANCE OWNER.