NO listening sessions posible , bookshelf for a Raven Nighthawk

I have never listening to tube gear until I recently heard a prima Luna  pre amp  hooked to a McIntosh  Mc.252 amplifier ,  I like the sound much better than the same set up with  a ss  McIntosh pream.  ( C42) . So now I  would like to buy a  Raven Nighthawk III integrated amplifier  to use  it  at my office , the space is  3.5  x  4.5 mts,  with a  bookshelf full of books on the back wall . The music I like is  mostly classical and  Jazz , I am looking for non fatiguing sound , warm and not to analytic.  Life is full of compromises  and  unfortunately there is no hifi dealers nearby and  I cannot spent a lot of time looking for  “perfect sound,".  Given that  I need a good pair of bookshelf speakers with sensitivity of  at least 88 db  that  matches the amp.  Budget  around $4.000,  with not only SQ but an appearance to mach  and reliability  .  So far I have on my list :  Tannoy mini anniversary .  Triangle  comete 40 th anniversary ,  Omega  super alnico monitor,  Fritz carrera Be ,  Sonus Faber sonetto II  ; Salk Silk AT monitors  and  Exotica monitor  ( humm  too expensive but gorgeous ),  I am open to more suggestions,  would you help me with  your advice   ?  
vinylnostalgic

Showing 1 response by tomic601

cast a wide net for inputs, the emperor is often naked and wandering lost…..

You should consider a Dadelus product, especially if you value a fine cabinet.