New Townshend Rock 7 owner

The Townshend is in transit to it's new home. I purchased this one-owner table as a package, complete w/ Funk Firm FXR ll arm, dc motor upgrade, Discovery Balanced phono cable and Brinkman PI cartridge. It come with all original boxes, manuals.

If all goes well, I should be able to get it up and running with one exception, my phono stage is not balanced. Since the original owner bought this from a respected dealer as a package, I think my best route would be to get a pair of RCA to XLR adapters in order to hear the package as close as possible as was intended.

Any thoughts on that aspect? What brand adapters would be recommended? Also, any thing I might need to know from experienced users to help with set-up? Thanks.
128x128slaw
slawThe work on my Townsend Rock7 TT is complete. The platter was leveled first by using the Outrigger. What's since my Symposium Ultra was not completely level are used shims in the two rear corners true level the planner in that plane. the the Merlin  motor was lowered and the sub platter was raised using spacers which was added into the design by Max of  later Rock7 models. The Merlin Motor was then raised to the point where it was level  to the sub platter and then moved to a position to get the speed right. The speed 33 RPM and 45 RPM were checked using a strobe.
The belt now rides on the correct position in the middle of the sub platter and also correct on the motor housing. There are no issues concerning the platter rubbing against the top of the belt as before.
slaw
Will report back. Regarding the Merlin motor have you ever experimented with different power cords? Since the motor change the AC to DC and then back to AC again I would think a different power cord would that make a difference. What say you?
@nsp,

I haven't. The cord connecting the motor to the power supply (by the way, mine says Merlin 3 on it) has a DIN type connector on the motor side. Does this have any significance when choosing another cord? I'm mainly talking about the type of wire being used.