New to Digital

I am a novice with digital music, and would like some advice on some digital options that are not cost prohibitive.

I have a Yamaha A-S701 amp, a Yamaha 
YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver, and ADS L9e monitor speakers.

I currently just use Amazon Music from my iPhone Bluetooth. I believe that I can do better with sound quality, and am interested in your  thoughts.

patricknataliekevin
@patricknataliekevin,

Actually Amazon Prime and Spotify Premium has the same streaming resolution at 320kbps.  

Tidal will give you the best available streaming quality at 16bit/44.1khz. And MQA resolution upto 32bit/192khz but you need MQA compatible DAC to hear the full resolution.  
Patrick,
I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC for MQA, it's a very good unit for non-MQA as well.  They have recently replaced that with a Brooklyn DAC+, which has a few small improvements, including an upgrade to a little better ESS DAC chipset.  I think the DAC+ goes for $2150 (new).  You can probably snag a gently used original Brooklyn for much less, if your budget won't accomodate a DAC+.  I see one on the U.S. Audio Mart for $1275 today.
This unit has a wonderful headphone amp, built in phono stage and is a joy to listen to.
+1, Mytek Brooklyn DAC. At $1275, it’s a steal. 

Another inexpensive alternative is Blusound Node 2 for $550. The Node 2 will stream from Tidal, Deezer, Spotify and has an very nice internal fully compatible MQA DAC.