New Stereo Times review on CODA CSiB Integrated Amplifier

My fellow Stereo Times staff reviewer, Richard Willie, has written a superlative review on the Coda CSiB Integrated that has just been posted on the website. Richard does a great job of describing the new "house" sound of this generation of Coda gear, an excellent analysis of the world class build quality of Coda gear, and a very interesting comparison of the Coda CSib to the Pass Labs XA-30.8. A fun read!

amorstereo
I enjoy the CSIB over the integrated SS amps I’ve owned from Luxman (550, 590). It has great control but does it in a way with more finesse than I expected. It never seems to strain and has an illuminated by never bright mid and high region. Bass is the foundation of music IMO and it hits tight and hard with great authority.Used with Devore O/93 Spendor D7 and Gershman Studio 2. Ergonomics could be better but after time you get used to the push button volume controls. Well built.
I owned the CSiB for a while and loved it. It was a coin flip to decide whether the KRELL K-300i or the CODA CSiB stays. The CODA went but I am getting a CODA 07x preamp delivered next week and then I will get the CODA #8 after I sell the KRELL. The CSiB was the gateway drug to getting separates. 

The KRELL and the CODA integrated are both amazing.
Hey yashu,

If you can I would recommend you cancel your order and consider the Coda integrated. Besides build quality, the Coda is built to a much higher standard, the Hegel is many notches below regarding performance compared to the Coda's beautiful presentation of music. 
Yes, with the Hegel, you are paying a premium for an imported product unlike Coda, a much better value. Anyone considering Hegel should try to audition a Coda product first.