New scam on the internet????

I think I have experienced a new scam thru the email today, so I would like to warn you all.

The email is posted as a invoice from Paypal ([email protected]) indicating that a transaction has gone thru with an individual in the amount of $300. It looks like a real thing with all the detail on it. At the bottom of the invoice, there is a "DISPUTE TRANSACTION" button.

I thought my Paypal account may have been hecked so I click on that button and it brings me to the Paypal log-on screen asking for password. A thought came to my mind. I opened a new windows and go to the Paypal site directly and lon-on from there. I didn't see the "NEW" transaction. OK. Case closed.

Someone just try to steal your Paypal password if you log-on thru their link.

So beware!!!
dtsag

Showing 2 responses by audio155

Beware there is a scam artist who goes by the name of mark or dave who has been selling stolen property on here, ebay and other sites.
If you have fallen victim to his lies and loss of money or property please call the Police Station who is now investigating this individual.
Do it soon if you want recovery. To file your own claim please call Hamilton station 30: 905-546-4930/4931 or fax: it: 905-546-3830