New Adcom 👀585 SE. anybody heard this monster

Ladies
I am thinking this could be fun to buy 2 of these place in bridge mode and get
about 900 watts of juice each side.   My Revel ultima 2 Salons are very hungry
Has anyone heard these.   Only 3k each

128x128blueskiespbd
Post removed 
@legendhill         This is the kind of update that is truly helpful.  Definitely solved my curiosity.  
legendhill,
I'm not surprised. What does surprise me is users that still speak in glowing terms about the older Adcoms. I tried one back in the day, and it sounded as cheap as it was. I guess in the end, an Adcom is an Adcom, and nothing more.  
What?  Adcom changed the landscape because their Nelson Pass designed amps were the equal or better than your Nad level gear of the mid 80’s.   For much less.

I have been able to contact Adcom when needed and suspect the above poster just didn’t find the contact page.  I’m an owner of the current oroduction Adcom 555 SE amp, and it is superior in some ways to the Parasound Halo A21, my former amp.

People that bad mouth these new Adcom amps in some cases are just piling on.  Mine gives a very accurate piano rendition and I can’t comment on sax since I have no music with sax in it.
Yes it may sound as good as a Parasound or ATI,however when you get into the next level, Balanced Audio,Mark Levinson etc.You are in a higher level and much more detailed amplifier.