Need your opinion on NADC320 BEE, please

Hi, While I have been searching for a better Integrated amp to replace my NADC370;I saw a couple post and short review stating that NADC320 BEE;is sounding even better than NAD C370(TAS latest report). I just wonder have anyone has actual comparitive listening experiences on them? and in what sonic aspects does the lower wattager beat the lots higher wattager ?? On second thought-if the C320BEE does sounding better;then I would get it to replace the Preamp section of my C370 while retaining the benefit of having more power to drive my spkr. My systems-Quadral Ascent850-89dB floorstander;Analysis Plus Oval 9 spkr cable;TruthLink IC(harmonic tech). PS:the reason I like to replace the C370 is it started to sound grainy when the volume is close to 9 o'clock position(I need this sound level to play full orchestral music such as Mahler;s,Bruckner;s symphony).
your opinion and suggestion is highly appreciated and thanks in advance
Simon
simonleemd

Showing 1 response by cdc

Try Rotel. EVen What hifi who raves about NAD 320BEEE admitted Rotel RA-02 is better. This is the Euro version and only costs $50-75 more than NAD.
If you don't need remote try the D.A.C.T. audio attenuator reviewed at www.enjoythemusic.com and get a good power amp.
Compare Rotel RB-1050 (with DACT passive volume)vs RA-972 int. S/N 116 vs 95, Damping 500 vs ???, F-R +/-1dB vs +/-3dB. For the same price!!.