Need tube amp for Epos M12

I am putting together a second system for my apartment which will mainly be a 2 channel stereo only. Speakers are a pair of Epos M12 I currently have. These are very transparent and neutral but could be a bit analytical at time and lacking a little bit of warmth at the lower mid if not matched properly. To make up for that, they have very good timing and are quite fast, agile, and explicit especially when it comes to vocal reproduction.

Because of their nature, I want to match them with a tube amp to add a little warmth and to soften the treble transient which could be a little harsh with low-end solid state amp. If I have to go with a SS amp, I will probably purchase a used Arcam A75. I once used a Nad 320BEE with the M12 but the bass was too overblown and out-of-control. I am looking for a used tube amp below 1000.
There are a couple of Conrad Johnson MV55 and a few Jolida JB503 for sale here in Audiogon but I really have no experiences with them.
andy2

Showing 1 response by gma952b

We have several customers who have called to say they are really happy with the Cayin TA-30 on the Europas and on other speakers too, if that is the integrated amp model.

Best,
Roy
Green Mountain