Need help choosing speakers to replace my B&W 606s

I currently have a 5.2 system that I mainly use as a home theater. I have a Yamaha RX-A1080 receiver, the B&W speakers with a center, and two SVS-2000 subs. I am looking to replace my 606s with something more impressive; more soundstage and clarity. I want to keep using my receiver; hence, I don't want something that is difficult to drive. My room size is 12' x 13'. lastly, my budget is up to $1500 but I am willing to build my own cabinets so I am mainly looking for kits at the moment. 

These are the speaker kits that I am choosing from at the moment:

Right now I am leaning towards full range drivers because of the convenience, but I can't convince myself. Would appreciate some advice and suggestions. Thanks.
pleasetakemymoney

Showing 3 responses by pleasetakemymoney

That does sound amazing Soix, but I think it's more than I can handle at the moment. I wonder if there is a similar version with less drivers?
I don't know, I have heard a lot of mixed information about this. Some say amps make a huge difference, while other say that only trained ears can tell the difference. I don't consider myself to have a "trained ear" so I want something that will make a difference for my ears.