Need Amp for BE-718, any suggestions?

I'm breaking in my BE-718 with my anthem a2 amp, for some reason, they don't blend together well - no synergy/nada...anyone out there with BE-718 with a good SS amp?
veloxant
i finally paired the be-718 with bel canto ref1000 and they truly sing!!! what a wonderful speakers...

here's what i got for my digital stuff:

Mac Mini for digital transport
Bel Canto DAC3
Bel Canto Ref1000
Nordost speaker cables and xlr interconnects
Core Model B speaker stands

Now my next project will be an analog setup starting next week!!!
I’ve been hoping that someone would ask this question since I got my Usher BE718’s. I’m currently driving mine with a multi-channel Theta Intrepid (100 Watts), and they sound amazing. All the reviews say the BE718’s “crave power”. I’ve been thinking about buying an amp that puts out 300 Watts, but I don't know if its safe to drive the BE718’s with that much power. Does anyone have advice?
Raks,

It really depends on what kind of listening you do, how big your room is, and/or if you are going to listen to the "original" volume levels of the recording. How does your Theta fare with the ushers?

-r
Veloxant… I listen to everything… I especially love acoustic guitar like Eric Clapton / Unplugged, solo cello, chamber music, and female vocals like Emmylou Harris, Shelby Lynn, to Janis Ian… I’m dating myself here.

I personally judge a speaker by how real acoustic guitar music sounds, since I know how loud an acoustic guitar is, and how a pretty good acoustic guitar sounds.

My room is pretty big (about 17” x 20”) and my speakers are on the long wall. The BE718’s have the “snap” that I like, a big soundstage, and they don’t wear me out like some of my other speakers did.

I’ve read comments that the Theta Intrepid amp is underrated, so I may have a really good amp and not even realize it (even with it being a five channel). My pre-amp is a Theta Casanova Pre-Pro, and my CD/DVD is a Theta Compli. Speaker Cables and IC’s are Kubala Sousa Fascination, and PC’s are all Black Sand. When I read the BE718’s like power, that’s all I needed start wondering what a more powerful amp would do for me. My problem is I don’t understand the technical stuff enough to know if a 300 watt amp would be too much for the BE718’s when they’re only rated for up to 200 watts.
I am pairing them with Plinius 9200 now. It's smooth, grain free, but a little too warm for my taste. BE718 is tuned with a little warmth, so using an amp with more neutral character will be my preference. Bel Canto, NuForce, Sim audio, and Krell come to mind.